VISA ON ARRIVAL (V.O.A)

Spread the Word

Nigeria visa on arrival is a class of short visit visa issued at the port of entry. It is available to citizens of all countries except Ecowas Nationals and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements. The Visa on Arrival facility is available to frequently travelled High Net Worth investors and intending visitors who may not be able to obtain visa at the Nigerian missions/embassies in their countries of residence due to the absence of a Nigeria mission in those countries or due to exigencies of urgent business travels.

Class of persons eligible to be issued with Visa on Arrival includes:
i. Members of government delegations
ii. Executives of Multi-National companies
iii. Frequently travelled business persons of International repute
iv. Holders of United Nation Laissez-Passé
v. Holders of African Union Laissez-Passé
vi. Holders of Ecowas Laissez-Passé
vii. Holders of any other official travel documents of other recognized international organizations who intend to visit Nigeria.

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF VISA ON ARRIVAL AT ANY PORT OF ENTRY:
i. Visa approval letter (pre-approved visa letter), valid for 14 days from the date of issuance.
ii. Evidence of online payment
iii. Valid passport with not less than six (6) months validity
iv. Valid return ticket
v. Two (2) recent passport sized photographs.

Visit the official web portal of Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), http://immigration.gov.ng, for more information

9 Comments

• Mattie

April 19, 2017 at 4:00 am Reply

November 17, 2010 at 1:13 pmGreat article. All true. I’m so glad I didn’t get sucked into the mat&ixr#8230; I feel sorry for a few people close to me that are and depend on it… they are too scared to go after what they want and just accept that that’s the way life is. Reply

• sverigapotek

September 8, 2017 at 1:47 pm Reply

apotek, http://sverige-apotek.life/iridocin.html , generisk online europe.

• IvanLnx

September 20, 2017 at 9:05 pm Reply
  • Alex

October 30, 2017 at 8:01 pm Reply

Russia created a crypto currency to replace Bitcoin – SibCoin (Siberian chervonets)

• NataliRus

November 10, 2017 at 2:08 pm Reply

In Russia released the national crypto currency SibCoin (Siberian chervonets)
    SibCoin can repeat the success of Bitcoin.

As a thanks that I informed you please send a money of this crypto currency
    My SibCoin wallet: SRVJfVgYieAEBWJAsX2okBxrM3knYaYpbh
    My Bitcoin wallet: 1CmY7pLyDTZPzXr7Uo5yE4RwuG7VrjLWiA

• vitabrain

January 24, 2018 at 5:11 pm Reply

This is the right blog for anybody who wishes to find out about this topic.
    You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you
    (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long
    time. Excellent stuff, just great!

• furtdsolinopv

February 16, 2018 at 8:15 pm Reply

Very efficiently written post. It will be supportive to everyone who utilizes it, including yours truly :). Keep up the good work – can’r wait to read more posts.

• Kellee

April 23, 2018 at 7:58 pm Reply

I do not even understand how I finished up right here, however I believed this submit used to be great.

I don’t recognise who you are but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already.
    Cheers!